And a little crochet too.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Never...

I always swore I'd never have a blog. Not that I don't like them. I enjoy a good knitting blog as much as the next person (knitter). I just thought I'd never be one of those knitters, because I'm generally a quiet person with very little to say out loud to people I do not know.
But then I have this problem. Like never being able to follow a knitting pattern without putting my own little twist on it. Then the dreams started. You know, knitting dreams. Knitting dreams that are so vivid , dreams in which I have created something so beautiful that I wake up all excited and ready to design something. Then reality sets in, and I realize what I've dreamed up is utterly ridiculous. However, it's fueled my imagination and I'm off and running.
I'm still considering myself relatively blogless, but I'll be posting knitting patterns, and the occasional crochet pattern, that I've created. Let's see where my imagination takes me...

No comments: